We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator certified thermometer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator certified thermometer, you should not miss this article. refrigerator certified thermometer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 refrigerator certified thermometer by our suggestions
980 reviews analysed
1. Control Company 4227 Traceable NIST Certified Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with Alarm
- Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks
- Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures
- 10 feet long (3 m) micro cable permits doors to close on it
- Dimensions- 4.25″ L x 2.75″ W x 0.75″ H (11 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)~
- Made in USA
- Manufactured by Fischer Scientific
Temperature-buffered, sensor-sealed in bottled glycol solution to provide accurate reading when freezer/refrigerator doors are open. Monitors temperature in freezers, refrigerators, incubators, water baths and heating blocks. Triple display simultaneously shows current, high and low temperatures. It includes Velcro and magnetic mounting strips, one AA battery, and ABS plastic case. Certifications- Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA, indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
2. Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, For Kitchen Use (FGR80DC)
Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring Thermometer
3. Taylor Classic Series Large Dial Fridge/Freezer Thermometer
- This refrigerator/freezer thermometer accurately measures temperatures ranging from -20 to 80 °F
- Blue and yellow safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range
- The extra-large 3.25″ dial features a glass lens and red pointer for easy-to-read measurements
- Constructed with a durable stainless steel casing for added strength and corrosion resistance
- The unique appliance thermometer design can hang from a shelf or stand on its own
Keep your frozen and refrigerated items at the proper temperature with this Freezer/Refrigerator Thermometer from Taylor. The extra-large, 3-1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer, making this analog thermometer’s accurate measurements easy to read. This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20 to 80 ° F. Colorful blue and yellow graphics with safe temperature zone indicators ensure your food is kept at the proper temperature range at all times, while the durable stainless steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance. This appliance thermometer’s unique design has the ability to either hang from a shelf or stand on its own, making it the perfect addition to any home fridge or freezer.
4. CDN FG80 Refrigerator/Freezer NSF Professional Thermometer
FG80 Features: -ProAccurate collection. -Target range indication. Product Type: -Dial. Food Type: -Refrigerator/freezer. Commercial Use: -Yes. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
Tired of finding frozen lettuce in your fridge or ice cream that is too hard to scoop? To ensure food is stored at ideal and safe temperatures, this thermometer measures the precise internal temperature of freezers and refrigerators. Housed in a durable plastic casing, the 4-3/4-by-1-1/4-inch thermometer features a red, non-mercuric column inside industrial-grade glass. Two stainless-steel clips keep it securely fastened to a shelf. Temperatures read horizontally, in a dual scale range of -40 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 27 degrees Celsius). Zones are marked for recommended storage temperatures: a freezer should be set ideally between 0 and -10 degrees Fahrenheit (-17 and -23 degrees Celsius), while a refrigerator should be kept between 34 to 40 (1 to 4.4 degrees Celsius). Colder than that causes lettuce to freeze; warmer and foods spoil too quickly. Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), this thermometer has been manufactured to high commercial standards. CDN covers this professional thermometer with a five-year warranty against defects.–Ann Bieri
5. Cooper-Atkins 25HP-01C-2 Bi-Metal Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with HACCP Guideline, NSF Certified, -29/27°C Temperature Range (Pack of 2)
6. Cooper-Atkins 25HP-01-1 Refrigerator/Freezer/Dry Storage Thermometer, HACCP
Colored dial is zoned with specific applications and HACCP guidelines for freezing, deep chill, refrigeration and dry storage.
7. Tru Temp Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer, 3 Pack
3 Pack, Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Type Stainless Thermometer
8. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)
|-58 to +158 degrees F
|Temperature range (C)
|-50 to +70 degrees C
|+/- 0.3 degrees C
|Minimum, maximum, current temperatures
|CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
9. Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer Digital Freezer Room Thermometer Waterproof, Max/Min Record Function with Large LCD Display (2 Pack of White)
- BIG DIGITS LCD SCREEN: An easy-to-read extra-large LCD screen provides quick, at-a-glance measurements
- MAX&MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety
- WIDE RANGE & ACCURATE: The temperature range is from -20℃～50℃(-4℉~122℉) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F) allowing y,ou to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer for food safety or other applications
- STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: Equipped with foldable hook, which can be used by hanging in refrigerator and freezer rack or free standing only, it’s very compact and convenient to keep
- LIFETIME WARRANTY GUARANTEE & QC: Quality Control & Checking before we send it to Amazon warehouse, If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our Refrigerator Thermometer, pls feel free to email us for any questions, we have provide lifetime warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Certified Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!