Finding your suitable readers for monitor acer 1080p is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for monitor acer 1080p including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
599 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer XF series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay! ! Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. FX0AA. 004).
4. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
5. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
6. Acer Predator XB253Q Gpbmiiprzx 24.5" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, Up to 0.9ms (G to G), 144Hz, 99% sRGB (1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 24.5″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 2ms (G to G) – Up to 0.9ms (G to G)
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: +/-90°
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB253Q Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 24.5-inch (1920 x 1080) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 144Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.KX3AA.P03)
7. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Monitor Acer 1080P for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!