Finding your suitable readers for microcentrifuge tube freezer storage boxes is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for microcentrifuge tube freezer storage boxes including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
888 reviews analysed
1. Biologix 90-1281 Cardboard Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
2. Biologix Research 90-5281 Assorted Colors Cryo-Color Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
This 2-inch Cryo-Color cardboard Freezer Box has a superior coating in 5 assorted colors (red blue green yellow and white) and comes with an 81-well divider. The colors are in lighter hues for easy labeling and identification. Packaged with one of each color per pack of 5 boxes there are 20 packs in each case. The box may be used for upright freezer or chest freezer racks. Capacity: 81-wells. Material: cardboard with superior Cryo-Color coating. Colors: red blue green yellow and white. Temperature range: -196 degree C to +121 degree C. Dimensions 5.25″ Length x 5.25″ Width x 2″ Height. Biologix Research Company #: 90-5281.
3. EXTRAGENE Plastic Freezer Storage Boxes; Assorted Colors, 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 x 1 3/4 in. Pack of 5 Rack
- Polypropylene will not break down with exposure to moisture and heavy use
- autoclavable polypropylene construction
- use at -80°C to +121°C (-112°F to +249°F)
- Keeps vials organized: 81-place 9 x 9 row boxes hold 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0ml tubes and cryo vials
- Feature molded grid lines on the lid, imprinted coordinates on the base and a molded reference point on the lid.
- Assorted Neon Colors (pack of 5).
- Overall dimensions: (5.1/4 x 5 1/4 x 1 3/4″)
Extragene Plastic 81-Well Freezer Storage Box hold 1.5-2.0 ml microcentrifuge tubes and cryovials.
Unlike cardboard models these sturdy boxes will not break down with exposure to moisture and heavy use.
Feature molded grid lines on the lid, imprinted coordinates on the base and a molded reference point on the lid.
What is in the Boxes?
5 x Extragene 81 well Freezer Storage box Assorted Neon colors
4. Argos R3115 Green Polypropylene 81 Place Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box with Clear Lid for 0.5/1.5/2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tubes (Pack of 5)
This green-colored Argos 81 place polypropylene storage box has a tight fitting lid that ensures samples will not fall out, even when held upside down. It fits in standard 5-1/4 inch square stainless steel freezer racks. Each box holds 0.5, 1.5, and 2.0mL Microtube as well as most brands of cryovials (internal and external threading). It features an alphanumeric grid for sample identification, and the matte surfaces on the box sides are suitable for printing or labelling. It is able to withstand conditions from -112°F to +249.8°F (-80°C to +121°C), and will not degrade like cardboard storage boxes. The top of the box is clear for visual inspection, and the bottom is green-colored. It fits most standard 2 inch stainless steel freezer racks. Material: polypropylene. Color: green with clear lid. Temperature range: -112°F to +249.8°F (-80°C to +121°C). Capacity: 81 places. Tube size: 0.5, 1.5, and 2.0mL Microtube. Argos #:R3115.
5. Argos R0050 Orange Polypropylene 16 Place Centrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box with Clear Lid for 50mL Centrifuge Tubes, 5-3/4" Length x 5-3/4" Width x 4-7/8" Height (Pack of 2)
- Accommodates sixteen 50mL centrifuge Tube
- dimensions: 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 x 4-7/8 inches
- Material: polypropylene
- Bottom color: orange
- Clear lid allows for easy visual inspection
- features an easy-to-read numerical grid for tube reference and identification
- Can be stored to -90°C (130°F) and is autoclavable to 122°C (251.6°F)
This Argos PolarSafe polypropylene freezer box with an orange-colored bottom accommodates sixteen 50mL centrifuge Tube for long-term storage, making it an excellent alternative to cardboard storage boxes. It has a clear lid for easy visual inspection, and an easy-to-read numerical grid for tube reference and identification. A white top portion allows for easy labeling or marking. It fits most 4 inch stainless steel freezer racks. The box can be stored to -90°C (130°F) and is autoclavable to 122°C (251.6°F). Material: polypropylene. Dimensions: 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 x 4-7/8 inches. Bottom color: orange. Tube size: 50mL. Number of Tube: 16. Argos #:R0050.
6. Argos R3130 Translucent Polypropylene 100 Place Microcentrifuge Tube Cryogenic Storage Box with Assorted Color Lids for 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tubes (Pack of 5)
- Constructed of translucent polypropylene
- can withstand temperatures from -80°C to +121°C
- Accommodates 0.5, 1.5, and 2.0mL Microtube as well as most manufactured brands of cryogenic vials
- Each box has a dual alphanumeric grid (inside and outside), impressed rings for stacking, and a matte surface for printing or labeling
- Lock and seal triple hinge and locking clasp keeps your samples secure while the box is closed
- The lids come in blue, green, orange, purple, and natural (clear) and the box bottoms are clear for easy visual inspection
Argos 100 Place Cryo Storage Boxes are constructed of translucent polypropylene and can accommodate 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0mL Microtube as well as most manufactured brands of cryogenic vials. Argos Cryo Storage Boxes can withstand temperatures from -80°C to +121°C and will not degrade like traditional cardboard storage boxes. A lock and seal triple hinge and locking clasp keeps your samples secure while the box is closed. Each box has a dual alphanumeric grid (inside and outside), impressed rings for stacking, and a matte surface for printing or labeling. The lids come in blue, green, orange, purple, and natural (clear) and the box bottoms are clear for easy visual inspection. Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 60mm. Argos #: R3130.
7. Plastic Rack for Micro Centrifuge Tubes (2 Ml, 1.5 Ml), Freezer Storage Box, 72 Position
Plastic microccentrifuge tube storage rack. Size: 7"x4"x2". Holds 72 tubes in 6 rows. Good for microcentrifuge tubes (0.2 to 2 ml) and cryogenic tubes. Hole diameter: 10 mm. Freezer safe. Transparent Cover for easy viewing. Color may be different from shown.
8. Bel-Art F18837-0000 PCR Tube Freezer Storage Box; 0.2ml, 144 Places, 5¼ x 5¼ x 1 in., Polycarbonate (Pack of 5)
- Hold individual and/or strip 0.2ml PCR tubes
- Clear polycarbonate lid and base
- Alpha-numeric index
- Easy sample identification
- Durable and impervious to moisture
- Designed for ULT freezer storage at temperatures down to -86°C
- Two boxes may be stacked to fit together in one space when using flat-capped tubes
- Fit in a standard 2” freezer rack
- Dimensions: 13.2L x 13.2W x 2.5H cm (5¼ x 5¼ x 1″)
Designed to fit in a standard 2” freezer rack, this 144-place PCR Tube Freezer Box will hold individual and/or strip 0.2ml PCR tubes. The clear polycarbonate lid and base and alpha-numeric index make it easy to identify samples within the box. Durable and impervious to moisture, this box is designed for ULT freezer storage at temperatures down to -86°C. If using flat-capped PCR tubes, two boxes may be stacked to fit together in one space in a 2” freezer storage rack. Research, industrial and healthcare professionals rely on SP Scienceware for their sample handling needs. Sold worldwide, Bel-Art and H-B Instrument brand laboratory supplies include over 5,000 items from safety wash bottles to fume hoods, thermometers, racks, desiccators, hydrometers, ice buckets, scoops and spoons. Custom calibration services, plastic molding, specialty coatings and wire manufacturing are also available. Wilmad-LabGlass brand laboratory glassware complements Bel-Art and H-B Instrument with over 7000 items including NMR and EPR consumables and specialty glassware, as well as custom fabrication for individual glassware, glass repair services and OEM glass parts. SP Scienceware is a division of Warminster, PA based SP Industries which also include SP Scientific laboratory, thermal management, and pharmaceutical production equipment and SP Ableware aids for daily living.
9. Heathrow Scientific HS2860T True North Cardboard Tube Storage Box Partition/Divider 36 Well 15mL Tubes, White (Pack of 10)
10. Heathrow Scientific HS4282 Microtube Storage Box Eps 100-Place, White (0), Fluid_Ounces, Degree C, Polystyrene, (0)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Boxes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!