Top 7 Ford Fiesta Vacuum Leak Detection Module
523 reviews analysed
1. OTC 5605 Deluxe Compression Tester Kit with Carrying Case for Gasoline Engines
- OTC’s Deluxe Compression Tester Kit offers a complete package for compression testing on gasoline engines and comes complete with standard and specialty adapters
- Kit includes the deep well connector used on recessed plug well style heads and the new Ford Triton engine adapter using 16 mm thread plugs
- Adapters work on both flat and tapered seat plugs
- corrosion resistant nickel plated finish protects metal components
- Extra long 25 inch flex hose gauge assembly with quick coupler allows easy viewing out of cluttered engine compartments
- Rugged blow molded hard case with removable lid
OTC’s 5605 Deluxe Compression Tester Kit offers a complete package for compression testing on gasoline engines and comes complete with standard and specialty adapters. In addition to more common adapters, this versatile kit includes the deep well connector used on recessed plug well style heads and the Ford Triton engine adapter using 16 mm thread plugs. All metal components feature a corrosion resistant nickel plated finish. Adapters work on both flat and tapered seat plugs. Extra long 25″ flex hose gauge assembly with quick coupler allows easy viewing out of cluttered engine compartments. 2-1/2″ gauge features chrome bezel and rugged protective outer boot. Dual scale gauge reads 0-300 psi and 0-2100 kPa. Adapters: 8″ deep well 14mm connector, 5″ flex Ford Triton 16mm adapter, 12″ flex-14mm standard reach, 12″ flex-14mm long reach, and 10mm, 12mm, and 18mm thread adapters. Rugged blow-molded hard case with removable lid keeps kit components contained and organized when not in use. Includes repair parts kit. Value is at the core of the OTC tool and equipment portfolio. For a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product line available. Whether it’s a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while increasing technician productivity and shop profits.
2. UAC CO 10905C A/C Compressor
- Brand New, OE replacement: UAC branded FS20 Compressor Assembly
- 100% Guaranteed Fit! Add your car (year/make/model) to Amazon’s garage to confirm
- Premium ISO/TS 16949 quality
- tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Includes: body, clutch, pulley & coil
- compressor may come charged with shipping oil to keep the part lubricated during transit – drain and replace according to your system’s requirements
- All units are pressure tested with nitrogen for leaks to ensure product quality
- product is backed by industry leading warranty
Compressors are the heart of the A/C system, with a heavy responsibility to pump A/C refrigerant throughout the automobile’s A/C system. That’s why at UAC, we take the upmost care when developing new compressors. We always make sure that our new UAC branded compressors meet exact OE specifications, and that they are manufactured at a tier 1 facility. When you purchase a new compressor from UAC, you are receiving a high quality product at price that is very affordable.
3. Motorcraft FL-910S Oil Filter
- Helps protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil
- Pressure-relief valves help minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure-relief valves also help maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged
- Steel cases are “ironed” for a precise fit, fluted to ease removal and painted to resist rust
- Efficient filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability and ability to capture more engine-harming particles
From the Manufacturer
Motorcraft filters are engineered to the high quality standards of the Ford Motor Company and are recommended by Ford as the original equipment replacement filter for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. They are designed to help protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil. Pressure-relief valves help minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine and also help maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged. The outer casings are constructed of steel, “ironed” for a precise fit, painted to resist rust and include flutings to ease removal. The efficient filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability and ability to capture more engine-harming particles. Silicone anti-drain back valves help prevent oil from draining out of the filter and engine when the engine is not running and resist the aging effects that an engine’s high heat can cause.
4. Prestone AS262 Power Steering Fluid with Stop Leak – 12 oz.
- Keeps power-steering systems running smoothly and helps stop or reduce fluid loss caused by leaky seals
- Formulated with high-quality oil and fortified with additives to revitalize dried, shrunken, and hardened seals
- Developed for use in GM, Ford, Chrysler, and most foreign cars and light trucks
- Anti-wear agents protect pump components
- Corrosion inhibitors to protect metal components
5. Standard Motor Products PVS14 Ported Vacuum Switch
Carefully constructed with brass and high temperature plastic housing to OEM specification for precision fit and performance. Special designed thermal elements for improved performance. Our EGR products contain feature rich design and componentry yielding market leadership performance. As a global manufacturer of emission components, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product.
6. Standard Motor Products VC31 Vacuum Control
7. HBD 5/32" x 50′ 3340 Vacuum Hose
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ford Fiesta Vacuum Leak Detection Module for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!