Finding your suitable readers for acer aspire 5 slim 8gb ram is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer aspire 5 slim 8gb ram including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
735 reviews analysed
1. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be the Best Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram for Money.
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
2. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram Under 100$.
4. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram is that even though Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- Intel UHD Graphics
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- No Optical Drive.
- No SD or micro SD slots
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram comparisons of Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet with any other Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram, grab any Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
6. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 Port & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802. 11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9. 5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2020 Acer Aspire 3 15.6&Quot; Full HD 1080P Laptop PC, Intel Core I5-1035G1 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Ethernet, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home, Steel Gray which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint. Acer Aspire I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor (Base Frequency at 2.10GHz, Up to 3.50GHz at Maximum Boost Clock, 4 Cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads)| Radeon Vega 6 Graphics
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 10 Home 64-bit, English | 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support| HD Camera | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 【Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256 GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram and that is what has revived them. Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Aspire Quad Core Processor Fingerprint is amazing features.
8. New_Acer Aspire Graphics Shoxlab Support
- 15.6″ Widescreen Acer ComfyView LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Non-touch Display
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (4-core, up to 3.7GHz) | Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics
- Ports & Slots: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 1x USB 2.0 1x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack 1x RJ-45 1x HDMI 1x DC-In Jack for AC Adapter
- Windows 10 in S Mode (An optional one-way switch out of S Mode to Windows 10 Home is available) | Acer Wireless Red Mouse
- 8GB RAM, 512GB NVMe Solid State Drive | No Optical Drive
New_Acer Aspire Graphics Shoxlab Support is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, New_Acer Aspire Graphics Shoxlab Support wins the users. Most of them who buy New_Acer Aspire Graphics Shoxlab Support once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram to any other Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram is least.
9. Acer A515 56 36Ut Display I3 1115G4 Processor
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6″ Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Secure Operating System: Windows 10 Home (S mode) comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don’t have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app
- 3.64 lbs
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating, productivity, and gaming experiences. With Turbo Boost Technology, get up to 4.1GHz for your high-demand applications
- One-Year International Travelers Limited Warranty (ITW)
- Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- The Right Fit: 14.32″ W x 9.39″ D x 0.7″ H
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available)
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- Up to 8.5 hours of battery life
- 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone/speaker/line-out jack, Ethernet (RJ-45), DC-in for AC adapter
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience
- What’s In the Box: Acer Aspire Laptop, AC Adapter, Power Cord
10. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- [Processor] AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- [Authorized E. Scorpio Bundle] Bundled with E.S 32GB USB card Holiday Edition, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- [Display] 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- [Ports and Operating System]1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- [Memory and Hard Drive]RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Backlit Keyboard
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram yet, then Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 5 Slim 8Gb Ram Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.