Finding your suitable readers for 50 ft appliance extension cord is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 50 ft appliance extension cord including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
733 reviews analysed
1. Thonapa 50 Foot Lighted Outdoor Extension Cord – 12/3 SJTW Heavy Duty Yellow Extension Cable with 3 Prong Grounded Plug for Safety – Great for Garden and Major Appliances
- All purpose extension cord for indoor and outdoor use. Great for gardening, landscaping, or powering any household appliance.
- The flexible vinyl covering is both water and flame resistant, protecting the cord against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- LED lighted plugs indicate when the power is on. Slip resistant design.
- Reinforced blades protect prongs from bending or breaking. The yellow cable is highly visible for added safety.
- 12 gauge heavy duty wire, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, UL Listed
2. Outdoor Extension Cord – 12/3 SJTW Heavy Duty Yellow 3 Prong Extension Cable – Great for Garden and Major Appliances (50 Foot – Yellow)
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. Great for gardening, landscaping, or powering
- WATER RESISTANT: Flexible vinyl covering protects cords against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking.
- LED LIGHTED SOCKET – The female end of the cord lights up to indicate when the power is on. SLIP RESISTANT DESIGN.
- 12 GAUGE HEAVY DUTY wire, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed
3. Southwire 2588SW0002 Outdoor Extension Cord- 12/3 American Made SJTW Heavy Duty 3 Prong Extension Cord- Great for Commercial Use, Gardening, and Major Appliances ( 50 Foot- Yellow)
- All purpose extension cord for indoor and outdoor use. Great for landscaping, gardening, and powering appliances
- Highly visible Yellow jacket provides extra safety and will not mark floors or walls
- Water resistant: flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight
- Reinforced blades add durability that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking
- Total_power outlets :1
- Lighted end indicates power is on.125 Volts
- 12 gauge heavy duty wire, 50 foot, 15 amp, 1875 watts
- UL listed
- made in the USA
Southwire 2588 12/3 SJTW Vinyl Extension Cord with Lighted End, Yellow, 50-Foot. Made in USA. Outer jacket won’t mark floors or walls. Reinforced blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking. Vinyl jacket resists moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to sunlight. Industry approvals: UL/CUL/ETL listed. Molded plugs and heavy-duty strain relief protects electrical connections resulting in longer cord life.
From the Manufacturer
Southwire Model 02588 is a 50 foot 12/3 vinyl jacketed extension cord. This cord features a lighted end to let you know you have power to the end of the cord when you need it. The Vinyl jacket is moisture and abrasion resistant and will resist prolonged exposure to sunlight. This cord is Rated for Outdoor Use and is UL listed.
4. Southwire 02548-USA1 50-Foot Contractor Grade 12/3 with Lighted End American Made Extension Cord
- MADE IN AMERICA: Display AMERICA’S COLORS on the jobsite with this patriotic striped contractor grade extension cord
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. suitable for jobsites, workshops, warehouses, and more
- WATER RESISTANT: Flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight
- REINFORCED BLADES add DURABILITY that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking
- 12 GAUGE HEAVY DUTY wire, 50 foot
- LIGHTED END indicates power is on
- UL LISTED and CUL LISTED
Coleman Cable 02548-USA1 American Made Extension Cord, Contractor Grade with Lighted End, Red/White/Blue, 50-Feet. Rugged 50-Feet red, white, and blue outdoor American extension cord. Contractor grade 12-Gauge extension cord is dedicated to the American contractor. Made in the USA by an American company, a proud supporter of the wounded warrior project. Vinyl pro-power cord has molded water-resistant connectors with reinforced blades-suitable all weather use. Lighted female end lets you know power is ready, 50-Feet 15-amp cord is 12/3-the standard of the construction industry. UL listed. OSHA and NEC compliant. Lighted female end. Molded male and female ends are water resistant. Highly visible red cord with blue and white stripes. Blue Stenciled stripe says “Made in the usa by CCI, proud to be American”. 15-amp rating at 125-Volt.
5. Woods 982452 50-Foot SJTOW Agricultural Outdoor Heavy Duty Extension Cord, Black
- OIL RESISTANT thick vinyl jacket protects it from moisture, chemicals, abrasion, dust, dirt and prolonged sun exposure, making it very suitable for rugged use outdoors
- VERSATILE use: Powers a variety of farm and ranch tools such as saws or compressors
- FLEXIBLE, ALL-WEATHER EXTENSION CORD remains flexible and tangle-free under all weather conditions and wouldn’t become stiff or crack in cold weather
- DURABLE 14 gauge, 3 pronged extension cord with reinforced blades prevents accidental bending or breaking
- POWERFUL 15 Amps, 125 volts, 1,875 watt extension cord
Woods 2452 14/3 SJTOW Agricultural Extension Cord, Black, 50-Foot. Industry approvals: UL Listed. Intended for use on farms and ranches. Vinyl jacket is chemical, oil and moisture resistant. Reinforced blades help prevent accidental bending or breaking. Extension cord remains flexible at all times in all temperatures. The Woods (R) brand is a registered trademark of Coleman Cable Inc.
6. 50-Feet 3 Outlet Extension Cord, Kasonic UL Listed, 16/3 SJTW 3-Wire Grounded, 13 Amp 125 V 1625 Watts, Multi-Outlet Indoor/Outdoor Use (50 Ft)
- THREE OUTLETS – Plug in 3 appliances at once and have a 50 ft wire to the wall outlet. 3-Wire Grounded, 13 Amp 125V 1625 Watts, Like a mini power-strip with a long cord.
- HIGH QUALITY – Durable heavy-duty construction to withstand any type of environment, Great, Durable.
- SAVE SPACE – Flat plug extension cord, with a space saving design, letting you keep furniture against wall safely.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR – This power extension cord is designed to extend the connection to your wall outlet or any power devices. Convenient to have for your Home, Office, Garage, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- UL LISTED – extension cord meets UL safety and quality standards and includes a grounded plug for maximum safety.
7. Otimo 50 Ft 16/3 Outdoor Heavy Duty Extension Cord – 3 Prong Extension Cord, Orange
- GREAT FOR OUTDOORS: Our extra heavy duty outdoor extension cord is made of water-resistant and flame-resistant material.
- EASY VISIBILITY: The power extension cable has a high visibility orange color so you can easily find and distinguish the cable from other objects.
- SAFETY: Our outdoor extension cord is ETL Listed and includes a grounded plug for maximum safety.
- LENGTH: This 50 ft appliance extension cord extends to the location of your choice.
- RATING: 13A, 125V, 1625W
8. 50 Foot Lighted Outdoor Extension Cord with 3 Electrical Power Outlets – 12/3 SJTW Heavy Duty Yellow Extension Cable with 3 Prong Grounded Plug for Safety
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. Great for gardening, landscaping, or powering any household appliance.
- 3 OUTLETS IN 1 for simultaneous multiple use. WATER RESISTANT: Flexible vinyl covering protects cords against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking. 12 GAUGE HEAVY DUTY wire, 50 foot, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed
- LED LIGHTED PLUGS indicate when the power is on. SLIP RESISTANT DESIGN.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY – Iron Forge Cable stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
9. 50 ft Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Black ETL Listed Indoor, Outdoor AC Power Electric Cable Extension Cord 12 AWG 3 prong 125 Volts, 15 Amps Black 50ft feet foot (25,50,75,100 ft)
- Connectors/ Gauge: 3 prong male to 3 prong female /12 AWG
- Voltage, Amperage, Watts: 125V, 15A, 1875W
- ETL & RoHs Listed
- Outdoor Use: Suitable for indoor & Outdoor Use. Lifetime Warranty
- Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please don’t use it, contact our customer service team for help
12-gauge heavy duty cable suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Rated to handle 125 Volts power connections at 15 AMPS, 3 prong connectors ensure a solid connection to your existing cable and your wall outlet. ETL & RoHs listed. Please use with caution and adhere to all usage instructions as listed in the product manual. Do not run cords under doors as the cord might get damaged, cut or torn, which could cause possible electrical shock and fire danger. If you believe the unit is not working properly, please contact our customer service team. Danger: electrical cords can be hazardous misuse can result in fire or death by electrical shock. Please read both sides of the warning card attached to the cable carefully and follow all directions. Before use: inspect thoroughly before each use. Do not use if damaged. Look for the number of watt on appliances to be plugged into cord, compare the appliance’s watts requirement to the cable’s watts capability marked on its label/tag. Do not plug appliances or devices that require more than the specified number of watts into this cord. Do not run through doorways, holes in ceilings, walls or floors. Make sure appliance is off before connecting cord to outlet. Fully insert plug into outlet. Do not remove, bend modify any metal prongs or pins of cords. Do not use excessive force to make connections. Do not connect a three-prong plug to a two-hole cord. This is polarized cord ;( keep away from water, do not use when wet, keep children and pets away from cord). Do not plug one extension cord into another. Avoid overheating. Uncoil cord and do not cover it with any material. Do not drive, drag or place objects over cord. Do not walk on cord. After use: grasp plug to remove from outlet. Always store cord indoors. Always unplug when not in use. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. Warning: wash hands after handling. Do not remove the warning tag.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 50 Ft Appliance Extension Cord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!