Finding your suitable readers for 2400mhz ddr4 laptop ram is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 2400mhz ddr4 laptop ram including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
587 reviews analysed
1. Corsair Memory Kit 16GB DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM Memory (CMSX16GX4M2A2400C16)
- 2400MHz . Compatibility : 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- 16-16-16-39 latency
- Pin Out: 260 Pin
- No Fan Included
- 1.2V, Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks. SPD Latency is 9-9-9-24
- Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks (no BIOS configuration required).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/S (PC4-19200) SR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory – CT8G4SFS824A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next Generation processors and platforms
3. HyperX Kingston Technology Impact 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 CL14 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop HX424S14IBK2/32
- High Capacity – Maximize SODIMM capacity for faster gaming and improved workstation performance
- Speeds :1600MHz–2400MHz
- Plug N Play functionality – Installing HyperX Impact DDR4 is easy and hassle-free. It’s plug and play and automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, with no need to adjust BIOS settings.
- Intel XMP Ready – HyperX DDR4 supports platforms using Intel’s newest CPU technologies so you can easily overclock platforms by just selecting a profile and there’s no need for manual timing adjustments in BIOS
- Standard DDR4 1.2V – Gain higher performance while maintaining DDR4’s inherent low power consumption. Low voltage draws less power, less heat and offers quiet computing with extended battery life.HyperX DDR4 PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. Memory overclocking is locked at 2133MHz (Skylake) or 2400MHz (Kaby Lake) on all mobile processors except H Series Core i7 processors (i7-xxxxHQ or i7-xxxxHK).
4. Kingston Technology HyperX Impact 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory (HX426S15IB2/16)
- Max out your system memory — Fully load up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM, available in modules from 4GB–16GB and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB
- Plug N Play functionality — HyperX Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks itself so even first-time installers know they’re getting the most from their system
- Intel XMP Ready — HyperX Impact DDR4 is XMP-ready, so setup can be adjusted by selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, without needing to dig into the BIOS
- Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you’ll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you’ll squeeze more out of your notebook’s battery
Keep ahead of the curve by fully loading up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM and crank the settings to max. Impact DDR4 is optimized for Intel’s Series 100 and 200 chipsets and has been tested for compatibility with leading motherboard manufacturers. Available in 4GB-16GB modules and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB, it has low CL13, CL14 and CL15 latencies, higher memory bandwidth and speeds up to 2666MHz1 to power through all the gaming, video editing and multitasking you can throw at it. It automatically overclocks itself so that even first-time installers know they’re getting the most from their system. Because it’s XMP-ready, you can fine tune your setup by simply selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, no need to dig into the BIOS. Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you’ll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you’ll squeeze more from your notebook’s battery life. The sleek black PCB and slim thermal label will give your build an edge in style, and Impact DDR4 is backed by lifetime warranty.
5. TEAMGROUP Elite DDR4 16GB Single 2400MHz (PC4-19200) CL16 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V SODIMM 260-Pin Laptop Notebook PC Computer Memory Module Ram Upgrade – TED416G2400C16-S01 – (1x16GB) Single
TEAMGROUP Elite DDR4 16GB Single 2400MHz (PC4-19200) CL16 SODIMM 260-Pin Laptop Notebook Memory – TED416G2400C16-S01
- All new generation product of DRAM module
- 1.2V memory module
- Massive 32GB Kit
- Lifetime warranty
- Completely compatible with X99 & Skylake chipset
★Perfect choice for laptop users
TEAMGROUP’s ELITE series has released an all-new DDR4 SO-DIMM product which is compliant with JEDEC international standard. With only 1.2V of working voltage, it can save electricity use by 20% compared to its last generation. Therefore, the heat generated from the product itself can also be reduced and maintain the surrounding temperature of the system. It is 100% compatible with INTEL’s latest X99 & Skylake chipset. With selected high-quality IC chips and strict testing standard, it is the perfect choice for laptop users, who seek for excellent quality, optimal performance, stability and compatibility
Product Dimensions: 67.6 x 30 mm
CAS Latency: C16-16-16-39
Data Transfer Bandwidth: DDR4 2400 ; 19,200 MB/Sec (PC4 19200)
Tested Voltage: 1.2V
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
6. Samsung 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptop Computers (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A4G43MB1
Proven DRAM Module Solution in the Global Market
Samsung’s memory modules are designed for a wide range of applications to deliver the best performance with low power requirements.
- Smaller than normal DIMMs
- Supports x8 / x16 / up to 2 ranks per DIMM and 2DPC configuration
- For systems with limited space issues
- Application: Laptop
7. A-Tech 8GB DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM PC4-19200 2Rx8 Dual Rank 260-Pin CL17 1.2V Non-ECC Unbuffered Notebook Laptop RAM Memory Upgrade Module
- Capacity: 8GB ( 1x 8GB Module ) | Type: DDR4 SODIMM ( 260-Pin ) | Memory RAM for Laptop, Notebook, & AIO Computers
- Speed: DDR4 2400 MHz ( PC4-19200 / PC4-2400T ) | ECC Type: Non-ECC Unbuffered | Rank: 2Rx8 ( Dual Rank x8 ) | Voltage: 1.2V
- Designed for select Laptop, Notebook, & All in One Computers (not limited to) Acer, Alienware, Apple, ASRock, ASUS, Dell, DFI, Fujitsu, Gateway, Gigabyte, HP, HP Compaq, Intel, Lenovo, LG, MSI, Panasonic, QNAP, Samsung, Sony, Supermicro, Synology & Toshiba (DDR4 Capable) Models
- All modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance | Please verify the supported memory (RAM) specifications of your system prior to purchase to ensure compatibility
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
An A-Tech Memory (RAM) upgrade is an easy, quick way to boost your system’s performance by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system’s ability to handle higher workloads. Take on more and multitask with ease with a simple and affordable A-Tech Memory upgrade!
Designed for select Laptop, Notebook, and All in One (AIO) computers
Memory Size: 8 GB ( 1 x 8 GB Module )
Memory Type: DDR4
Form Factor: SO-DIMM ( 260 Pin )
Speed: DDR4 2400 MHz ( PC4-19200 / PC4-2400T )
ECC Type: Non-ECC Unbuffered
Rank: 2Rx8 ( Dual Rank x8 )
Equivalent to Part Numbers
All A-Tech Memory products are rigorously tested to ensure that your memory meets our stringent quality and performance standards.
Purchase with confidence knowing that all A-Tech orders are backed with our Lifetime Warranty.
US Based Technical Support
Need help? Have questions? Our 5 star United States based support team is here to help before, during, and after your purchase to make sure you are completely satisfied with your A-Tech Memory!
8. Timetec Hynix IC 8GB DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V CL17 1Rx8 Single Rank 260 Pin SODIMM Laptop Notebook Computer Memory RAM Module Upgrade (8GB)
- DDR4 2400MHz PC4-19200 260 Pin Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V CL17 Single Rank 1Rx8 based 1024×8
- Power Supply: VDD=1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V) VDDQ = 1.2V (1.14V to 1.26V)
- Module Size: 8GB Package: 1x8GB For Laptop, Not For Desktop
- For Selected Acer , Alienware , Apple , ASRock , ASUS/ASmobile , BCM , Clevo , Dell , EliteGroup (ECS) , Fujitsu , Getac , Gigabyte , HP/Compaq , Intel , Lenovo , LG Electronics , MiTAC , MSI , NEC , Panasonic , QNAP , Samsung , Shuttle , Siemens Nixdorf , Supermicro , Toshiba , ViewSonic , ZOTAC
- Guaranteed – Lifetime warranty from Purchase Date Free technical support ([email protected]) MON – FRI 9AM-6PM PST
9. G.SKILL 32GB (2 x 16G) Ripjaws Series DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz 260-Pin Laptop Memory Model F4-2400C16D-32GRS
- Dual Channel 32GB DDR4 memory upgrade kit for laptop computers – contains 2x 16GB modules
- 2400MHz memory speed, PC4-19200 standard
- Full memory timings of CL16 (16-16-16-39) – 260 pins
- Requires voltage of only 1.20V which means longer battery life
- Features Auto-Overclocking which allows qualified systems to detect the highest available speed and automatically adjust BIOS settings to match
Dual channel 32GB laptop memory kit containing 2x 16GB modules with 260 pins, rated to run at 2400MHz and requires only 1.20V. From the premium G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 range, which guarantees superb performance at a great price. Memory timings of CL16 (16-16-16-39) and backed by lifetime warranty.
10. Silicon Power DDR4 8GB RAM 2400MHz (PC4 19200) 260 Pin SO-DIMM 1.2V Laptop Memory
- 8GB DDR4 laptop module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency
- High performance at transfer bandwidth reaching 17GB/s, which is 33% faster than DDR3-1600.
- Runs at low voltage of 1.2V that effectively decreases hardware power consumption and thus enables higher stability and longer life span.
- Adopts selected original memory module and is 100% factory-tested to guarantee high stability, durability and compatibility.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
Compatible with (But not Limited to): (1) Acer – Altos T110 F4 (DDR4)/ T310/ Veriton P130; (2) ASRock – Motherboard C236 WS/ WSI/ C236M WS/ D1540D4U-2L+/ E3C232D2I/ E3C232D4U/ E3C232D4U-V1L/ E3C232D4U-VF; (3) ASUS/ASmobile -PRIME X370-PRO Motherboard (AMD Ryzen Processors)/ 246 Motherboard WS C246 PRO/ 246M C246M/ E3 PRO GAMING V5/ E500 G5 / SFF Workstation; (4) Dell – PowerEdge T30/ T130/ T330/ R230/ R330/Storage NX430; (5) DFI – SD631-C236 Motherboard; (6) Fujitsu – CELSIUS J550 (D3427)/ W550 (D3417)/ ESPRIMO N529/FA/ Mainboard D3373/ D3417-B/ PRIMERGY RX1330 M2 (D3375); (7) Gigabyte – D120-C21 Motherboard/ GA-A320-DS3/ GA-A320MA-M.2/ GA-A320M-D2P/ GA-A320M-DS2/ GA-A320M-HD2; (8) HP/Compaq – ProLiant DL20 Gen9 (G9)/ MicroServer Gen10/ ML30 Gen9 (G9)/ Workstation Z238/ Z240 Tower/SFF; (9) Intel – LSVRP4304ES6XXR Serverboard/ R1304SPOSHBNR Server System/ S1200SPL Serverboard/ S1200SPO/ S1200SPS; (10) Lenovo – ThinkServer RS160/ TS150/ TS460/ ThinkStation P320 (SFF/Tower); (11) MSI – Motherboard C236A WORKSTATION/ C236M/ E3 Krait Gaming V5/ E3M Workstation V5/ MEG X399 CREATION; (12) NEC – Express 5800 R110h-1/ T110h/ T110h-S/ T71h; (13) Quanta – QuantaMicro X10E-9N; (14) Supermicro – X11SSM-F-O Motherboard/ ZFS RAID-Z2 Motherboard/ A2SDi-2C-HLN4F Motherboard/ A2SDi-4C-HLN4F/ A2SDi-8C-HLN4F/ SuperServer 1019S-MC0T (Super X11SSH-CTF); (15) Synology – RackStation RS1619xs+/ RS2718+ / RS2418RP+/ RS2818RP+/ RS3617xs+ / RS3617RPxs/ RS3618xs/ RS4017xs+; (16) Tyan Computers – Computers – Motherboard S5545.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 2400Mhz Ddr4 Laptop Ram for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!