The Best 15 Pint Ice Cream Maker
Finding your suitable readers for 1.5 pint ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 1.5 pint ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
511 reviews analysed
1. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
2. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
3. Panasonic BH-941P Ice Cream Maker
Panasonic BH-941P, battery operated, 1.5 pint capacity. Makes delicious ice cream in 3 easy steps. Works automatically in the freezer.
Tidy, cordless, and easy to put into action, this Panasonic ice cream maker is a refreshing alternative to its hulking all-in-one countertop cousins. Though it requires more steps than the models where you throw in ingredients and go, this little maker is both smart and efficient, making up to 3 cups of ice cream or sorbet in a few hours. Combining a stainless steel bowl and a battery-powered mixing unit, the appliance features a dual-fin stirring spatula to thoroughly mix ingredients during freezing. A microprocessor gauges the consistency of the dessert as it hardens, so no monitoring is necessary. The battery pack is compact and removable, and the other components feel sturdy and well designed.
Included with the ice cream maker is a clear step-by-step instruction guide and a colorful booklet of recipes to get you started. Most of these require mixing or beating of ingredients before placement in the freezer bowl, but the labor is far from intensive. Once ingredients are ready, simply turn on the power, put the bowl in the freezer, and come back in 3 to 5 hours. Impressively compact for easy storage, the ice cream maker measures just 5-1/4 inches high and 6-1/2 inches in diameter. Panasonic includes a one-year warranty. –Emily Bedard
4. Ice Cream Magic Personal Ice Cream Maker
Make ice cream in a matter of minutes with the Ice Cream Magic Maker. You can make any flavor ice cream with the this home ice cream maker, and it will be ready to eat in a snap. Your kids can make their own ice cream using the Ice Cream Maker, which also makes low-fat and sugar-free ice cream.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 15 Pint Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!